Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Life Updates!

1. Hello everyone! I hope you all are well. I happen to be on the verge of a breakthrough. :)

2. I've come to the conclusion that I overanalyze things. (See a previous post.) I mean, does it really take that much thought to figure out whether or not I want to give someone my phone number??

3. So I conclude that I won't give my number to any strangers on the street. (Umm, duh... I really shouldn't second-guess myself.) It just doesn't line up with how I think things should work. *I'll let the Lord correct me if I'm wrong.*

4. I think I know what I want. Yeah, I know. That's really mysterious, but I do. Let's just see if it's what the Lord wants for me too. (Oh, wouldn't it be nice...?)

5. Bantu knots garner attention. (Seriously. It's interesting.)  Heads turn and phone numbers get asked for. (See a previous post.)

6. I've been making jewelry! I'll upload some pics soon.

7. I'm about to get a job, you guys. (Just wait... I will be employed by mid-February. And the job is good.)

No comments:

Post a Comment