DORK. D.O.R.K.
Divinely Ornate Requiring Koinonia (Koinonia means Communion by Intimate Participation according to Wikipedia. It's a Greek word from the Bible and simply -- all too simply -- translated to the word "fellowship" in some English versions of the Bible.)
Definitively Original Receiving Knowledge
Designing. Out of reach. Rhythmically Kicking.
Sometimes, I feel like a dork. I act like a dork. I'm fly on the outside (lol), but I still have my dork tendencies. I'm still socially awkward in some situations, and I second-guess myself a lot. But I'm counting on God to bring out the confident and self-assured woman that I truly am. All that being said, sometimes it's easy for me to sit back, shake my head, sigh and say, "I'm such a dork!" and be disappointed in that! But I won't be disappointed in who I am. Instead I will rejoice and celebrate even my seemingly less glamourous characteristics. I'm leaning my entire personality on God and growing with every breath that I take! So here's to the D.O.R.K. in me. I'm made of all good things. :)
Daring. Outstanding. Refreshing. Kind.
Don't Overlook the Right Kind.
No comments:
Post a Comment