I love the Shrek movies! They are so hilarious, but I must admit that the movies are more for adults than for kids. That's another story entirely, that I'm not going to get into. What I want to talk about are the warm fuzzies that I got when I watched the 4th installment of the amazing story about the Irish-accented ogre and why I got those warm fuzzies.
As I've gotten older, I've envisioned, more and more, having my own place and celebrating holidays and special occasions and simply fun times with friends and family. There's absolutely nothing better to me than being surrounded by the people that I love, that I have a great time with, and who love me! I feel as if I'm not getting the point across well. I just love to fellowship and pasarlo bien (means "to have a good time" in Spanish).
So there's this scene in Shrek Forever After... it's the birthday scene... it's the dinner scene... it's the ending scene when they're all having a good time back at the swamp! There's Shrek and his wife Fiona and their 3 babies, Fergus, Fargle (sp), and Felicia. Then there's Donkey, his wife, and there little flying, fire-breathing donkey babies. And Puss is there, and Gingy (the little gingerbread man), and the 3 little pigs (who happen to be German and serious fatties), and the Muffin Man! Everyone is there! Having a good time, celebrating the ogre babies birthday! Or it's a more intimate setting at dinner with Shrek, his family, Donkey, his family, and Puss (still a nice, fun, homey group). *Note: Not everyone is in the picture.*Or it's a swamp-wide celebration at the end of the movie with all of the fairytale characters from the movie and there's music and dancing and everything! (Run-on sentences mean I'm excited.)All I'm saying is that I love the Shrek Forever After Kinda Life. I want as many of the people that I love and care about (they can bring the people they love and care about too... ok, maybe one other person lol) around me as much as possible. It's my favorite.
You're my favorite too. Love.
No comments:
Post a Comment