Pages

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Countdown to Facebook: 4, 3, and 2 (I know. I'm cheating.)

So I am down to 2 whole days left until I return to FB, and lemme tell ya, I am Stoked! I sort of skipped 4 and 3, and sorta didn't have anything good to write for them. So we are with the countdown at 2!

Ok, when I get back on FB, I'm going to abide by a few rules (at least for a few weeks... lol):

1. I will NOT log into Facebook first thing in the morning! That cannot be the first thing I do. Gotta start my day with focus.

2. I will NOT spend more than 30 minutes at a time on unproductive FB activity.

3. I will love being back on FB. (... I hope. I hear the new layout is fairly lame. Don't know how to feel about it.)

FB, here I come!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment