It's 1 AM, and technically yesterday was 5 for the countdown. I apologize for the tardiness. I'd honestly forgotten about the countdown! So let's get on with it.
On the fifth day out from my RETURN TO FACEBOOK (Please note that the RETURN TO FACEBOOK does merit all caps and bold font.), I want to talk about all things Facebook. I like lists so let's go.
1. I can't wait to get back to uploading awesome videos (of myself, of course) on there!
2. My FB friends must be suffering a great deal without me having posted any new pics in the past month.
3. I am certain that my FB friends are simply DYING to have updates of my life every 30 minutes again.
4. But I shall not return to being the obnoxious Facebooker who thinks that the world wants to proverbially watch her fingernails grow. (Do you get that analogy?)
5. I have come to realize that the people that I consider (those whom I think might actually read my statuses or look at my pictures) when I do something on FB are very few in comparison to those who actually may browse my page. I have nearly 700 friends. Lots more people are learning my business than I thought. Better shut some of that down.
6. Christmas time is a great time for Facebook!
7. One thing I don't really miss is "chatting" with folks on FB chat when I'd much rather talk to them in person/on the phone. (Call me.)
8. As good as I am with remembering birthdays, if I don't know your birthday, I won't remember it. So thanks for that, FB.
FB is BF. (lol) (Not really. Cuz I do have real friends. K thanks.)
No comments:
Post a Comment