Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Alright So Here's the Good News...

I walked around in public (went to 3 different places) with one dangly earring in. I had completely forgotten that I'd taken one out. (Too fresh, I know. New fad?)

So how come no one tells you these things? I was out by myself so I had no backups i.e. family members or friends to help me out. I like to think that if I see someone out missing a pants leg (or maybe just an earring... don't stifle my creativity), I'll whisper, "Hey, did you mean to come out without your other pants leg? Or is this a spin on the one leg rolled up deal?"

Alright. It won't be quite like that, but I will be helpful. As opposed to allowing someone to walk around looking like an idiot.

That's the good news of the day, folks. Catch ya on the flip side.

No comments:

Post a Comment