Pages

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Countdown to Facebook: 6

Hello World!

I have 6 days until I return to Facebook, and I'm pretty excited about it! I know, you guys are probably thinking,  "The FB fast was for naught! She's still a Facebook junkie!" 

Well I'm not. The FB fast has been great, and I'm still excited about returning because it'll be like I'm reuniting with friends!!! (I love friends!) This is kind of a big deal because I'm pretty far away from my friends, and I'm not so great with phone calls. So I've really missed my people. 

Anyway, as we celebrate the fact that there are only 6 days remaining before I hit up the Book, let's talk about the awesomeness of my life today.

1. My sister just left MD today to return to Charlotte. (That's not the wonderful part. *tear*) The wonderful part is that she has made the past 5 days up here marvelous. And don't you just appreciate your relationships more when the people with whom you are relating must depart from your life for a time? I love my sister.

2. I'm getting to spend really fun times with my brothers. Killer UNO, Scrabble, cookies from Panera, Shrek Forever After, and so much more!

3. I hit up the ole skool Tae-bo tape (yes, a VHS) today! Hahaha! Good times! (Don't tell anyone that I stopped after 30 minutes of the entire hour-long program. I know my heart rate was on the Fatburn setting. Yeah, I said setting.)

4. And today, I am 6 days away from Facebook!!!!

Y'all know I'm the bomb!

No comments:

Post a Comment