1. I can do it. Without an airplane. Without wings. Without any of it. You see, there's this gravity switch in my brain... I can turn gravity off. Yeah yeah, don't hate so hard. You wish you could too.
2. So even though I can fly on my own there's still this issue of baggage. That stuff is still under gravity's influence. And there's also the issue of me flying when the rest of the world can't. I'm pretty sure I'd be the next government experiment.
3. My favorite part of flying in a plane is the take-off. It's so exciting. Almost like an amusement park ride! So I stare excitedly out the window until I get tired of looking. :)
4. I reconcile myself with the possibility of dying right before or as take-off occurs. I plead the blood of Jesus as well.
5. There's an unspoken rule about sitting beside people when you're at your terminal waiting on your flight: You do NOT sit directly beside someone and you do NOT sit directly across someone. That's rude. Leave a seat or 4 in between us, please and thanks. If this is not possible, fine.
6. I become really flustered in the airport. I feel as if I'm at the mercy of the airport workers. I guess I am.
7. I'm pretty certain that gravity is having some effect on my bladder even now as we speak (or as I type). I have to PEE like the dickens. I think that if there's something in your bladder while you're in flight, gravity is Doing Work trying to bring that stuff to the ground. ...No, the anti-gravity switch in my brain does not work for individual organs or processes in the body. Shucks!
8. I don't use airplane lavatories. (I like saying, "lavatory" rather than restroom while in the plane. Curious, I know.) I am normally quite vigilant about not having anything to drink up to a few hours before flights, and I use the bathroom before leaving the house for the airport. I forgot to do both of those this evening. I didn't use the lavatory once during my flights from/to Spain to/from the United States. 8 hours of a dry bladder. TMI? Sorry.
9. I'm sitting by the window that looks out onto the wing right now, and I keep hearing in my head, "There's something on the wing! SOME THING!"
10. I like to be one of the last off of the plane because I don't like to wait in the line to get off (I just stay in my seat) and I don't like to be rushed when getting my bags.
Well, we're descending now! Yay Charlotte!
You wish you had an anti-gravity switch.
I wish I had an anti gravity switch!! You are soo awesome!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAnonymous Commenter, THANKS so much! :)
ReplyDeleteI wish I knew who you were though. :( Reveal yourself! ;D