It is time for me to COME UP in my mindset. I know one thing is for sure: If I am not worth your effort, you are not worth my time. I just told my sister that I could probably fall in love with anyone. I don't necessarily mean anyone, but you know what I mean (right?). Well, that's why I've got to Keep It Tight. Can't have my heart running all over the place at the mere hint of interest, ya know???? I want to see effort put forth! I want to see the beads of sweat running down your face!! Hahaha! Just joking... I mean I don't want to give a brother an anxiety attack. But a little nervousness means, in my head, that I must mean a lot... Oh, to dream that a man would actually do some work! (That really sounded like man-hater speak. It is SO NOT. I don't do that.) I just think that a lot of guys (especially in the body of Christ) have gotten used to being chased or maybe they put in a little work (i.e. asking for a phone number) and the girl is all over it (work done... commence with the chill mode). Umm, and no thanks! I will forever be in chill mode (thank ya) until the right brother approaches with the a heart strong enough for the chase! (Come on! You know you were made for it!) Don't think my sweetness is my laying down my arms and rolling out the red carpet to welcome some ole dude into my life. Brother, wherever you are, whatever you do, KNOW that you will have to bust the doors down. I hope you've been working out so get ready to break a sweat. (Just don't get too funky. That's unnecessary. I'm not down for odor. lol) Come hard. And then come harder. And then come harder. And then when you've got me, keep it coming.
In the meantime, I need somebody to take me out on a date. :) It's time for the Blog Prayer of the Dayyy.
Blog Prayer of the Dayyy: Dear Lord, I would like to be taken out on a date. I would really like for someone to pay for my meal or something fun...especially since my pockets aren't so heavily lined at the present moment... but I am rich (check the faith). I would greatly appreciate that. Lord, send someone (legit) to take me on a date... Thank You.
No comments:
Post a Comment