Pages

Monday, August 23, 2010

Prayer Request Time!

It's time for PRAYER REQUESTS!!!! Yayyyyy! Asking the Lord for what we want and need and believing that He will supply that which is in His will and according to His riches in glory! Alright! Friends, these are a few of my prayer requests:

1. Vision for the future - for the job that God sees me in now and for my dreams. That's a need for sure and definitely in the will of God.

2. More hair on my head. Yes, I said it, more hair on my head. I know that the Lord is a restorer of that which was stolen by the enemy, and the enemy stole the hair out of my head with this demonic scalp condition (sebhorrea) that I am HEALED OF IN JESUS NAME. Seriously, in some of my previous posts, I've written about how my hair basically broke off at very short lengths in some spots because of the scratching caused by this demonic manifestation. So I believe that God can and wants to do a supernatural restoration of the hair that was stolen. Pray and stand in faith with me. Nothing is impossible with God, and nothing is too outrageous!

3. To speak Spanish. I majored in it! Why don't I use it????

4. Oh yeah, and some more hair on my head!

Do you have any prayer requests that you'd like to share with me that I could pray for?

No comments:

Post a Comment