So I am super EXCITED!!!! This excitement has been caused by 2 things:1. I have coconut oil and other hair products. Who doesn't like buying new hair products? This is the stuff of life, I tell you! And what's fun about being a natural girl (Go natural! Go natural! Go natural!) is the natural hair connection that can be tapped into at any moment in any place. You know, the, "Girl, I just got my last relaxer" or "What sort of conditioner do you use?" or "I love your natural."
Oooo, girl, thanks!
2. I have rice pudding. :) This stuff is good, a more muted sweet flavor -- this is good for me because the sweeter something is the more I want of it. If it's more muted, I can focus on the flavor, and it satisfies more. (I think.)
Wait!! There are more things that I am excited about (or about which I am excited... no prepositions at the end of a sentence).
3. My scalp is not itching (Yea God, HEALING!)
4. BREAKTHROUGHS in my heart!!!! (Hey, come ON somebody!!!) Just suffice it to say that I have made it to the other side. God is FAITHFUL (like you wouldn't believe)!
Holler at yer girllllll.
No comments:
Post a Comment