Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Something about Faith

So a dermatologist diagnosed me with sebhorrea. What it means is that there has been (no present tense...faith) inflammation of my scalp that causes chronic itching and scaling of the scalp that causes a build-up (a plaque) of dry skin. No, it's not just dandruff; the itching and scratching is torturous, let me tell ya. And the broken patches in my hair, well the dermatologist said that I scratched my hair out (the itching gets that bad!).

Well, thank God for healing and common sense. A combination of increased moisturization of my wonderful scalp and amazing hair + FAITH = diminished symptoms = HEALING!

I just thought about it though, and I realized that my faith produced results despite the fact that my attitude about it fluctuated. Hey, that just goes to show that faith is not about feelings! I've been speaking healing and not claiming that sebhorreic demon (the doctor even said that it would never go away...now if that ain't the devil...) as my own. However, at times, I got discouraged and frustrated because the symptoms were still very present. At those points, my attitude wasn't the best, but I didn't change what I spoke and I worked a little harder to believe what I said. (Really gotta elbow the flesh to the ground sometimes.)

Now I've got a HEALING on my hands! Glory to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment