Pages

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Blogging

It occurred to me just the other day that if you're gonna blog, you have to be ready to open up (share your business!). That is a challenge for me! ...because it's like I'm being exposed! But the Lord has been moving on my heart and strengthening and inspiring me to be myself. As it turns out, I'm blogging for personal discipline (for the purpose of writing regularly). So this is me sharing the thoughts and feelings that I have and not needing anyone to agree with what I say (thank God for freedom). It's okay if you disagree (and you can tell me) or if you don't care (if you don't, I don't) or if you don't like it (I'ma do me. You gon' do you.). All my affirmation comes from Christ. His affirmation, approval, and qualification are becoming bigger and bigger in my life. And I'm remembering that who I am has yet to be seen. I'm becoming her more and more each day.

This is the gist of it: this blog is pretty much for my own personal growth! Thanks for sharing in it with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment