Pages

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Happy Gavri


This is Happy Gavri, and I'm happy for 2 reasons:
1. I sent 4 email requests for information interviews. I applied for 4 jobs today! AND I got a yes for an information interview with the president of an advertising agency!
2. My hair is soft. Yes, my hair is super soft. I slathered it in coconut oil (very similar in appearance to lard). When I put it on my hands, it melts into oil (equals awesome!). I left it for an hour and washed it out. Then I put egg into my hair (yep, mixed it with my conditioner for protein treatment) and let that sit for 30 minutes. Well, I was rinsing it out and had the water too hot, and I'm pretty sure I scrambled the egg that was in my hair. Ha! But my hair is SOFT!
Hollerrrrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment