Nevertheless, My loving-kindness will I not break off from him, nor allow My faithfulness to fail [to lie and be false to him]. My covenant will I not break or profane, nor alter the thing that is gone out of My lips. (Amplified)
But I will never stop loving him nor fail to keep my promise to him. No, I will not break my covenant; I will not take back a single word I said. (NLT)
-----Psalm 89:33-34
My purpose,
Though it may seem abstract
At this very moment,
The Lord says that it cannot be turned back.
It looks like I’m sitting still,
Like there’s no wind in my sails
But it is written…
That He will not allow His faithfulness to fail.
I can’t see far enough in front of me to even need to open my eyes
The unique destination of my every step is an individual surprise
But the further I travel down this path untold
The more I am convinced of what the future holds
Just keep moving forward
Because there it lies, just ahead
I draw ever nigh toward
What has been declared, and the Most High will not take back a single word He has said.
No comments:
Post a Comment