Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

My Valentine's Day

Today has been the most amazing day. I was talking to the Lord last night, and I told Him that I just wanted Him to surprise me with His love today. More and more, I've been praying for the Lord to just satisfy me. And boy was today an answer to my prayer.

First, I felt like the weather was God's gift to me (and the rest of you guys just get to enjoy my gift lol). It was so beautiful in Charlotte - bright blue skies, some pretty clouds (love those), wonderful sunshine, pleasant breeze. I was walking around outside without my jacket!

Second, I had a great time at the gym! Danced to the Cupid Shuffle in Zumba class. Hooray endorphins! Those babies were in high gear nearly allllll day!

Third, Operation Valentine's Day was a grand success! Remember when I was talking about how awesome I wanted V-Day to be? Well, I never came up with anything super fun to do (and I don't think I did half the things I said I would), but a grand idea came to me a few days ago. I decided to make my neighbors my Valentines. (lol) And I dubbed this endeavor Operation Valentine's Day. I handwrote Valentine's Day notes for my neighbors and walked around the neighborhood delivering them to their mailboxes. It made me feel great, and hopefully it made my neighbors feel great too! It did not make my hand feel good because I have 20 neighbors o_O. But I pray that God gets some glory out of this. Let's sit back and watch what He does.

Fourth, I had some beautiful time in worship to the Lord.

Fifth, even though I didn't go anywhere,
 
my Valentine's Day outfit was on point.
Red shoes. Enough said.


And I can just feel the love of Jesus Christ surrounding me. I'm so in love. Turn from your unfulfilled and unfulfilling life, and give your heart to Jesus! He will satisfy you.

Now let's just hope I can end today on the right note... with my real Valentine... Coldstone ice cream!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment