Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Just 4 Things

I have a new journal! My big sis gave it to me for Christmas, and it is bee-yoo-tee-ful! After I got it, I thought that I might use it as my dream/goal book. Finally, I've gotten around to it.


I started out with a list, an this is it what it looked like.


WHAT I DEEPLY DESIRE TO DO/BE:
1. A good dancer - utilizing classical ballet technique, displaying some level of skill, maintaining decent physical condition, and being knowledgeable of 3 types of dance (hip hop, African, and modern).


2. Quadrilingual - read, write, and speak Spanish fluently
                            - speak Chinese fluently
                            - read, write, and speak Portuguese fluently
                            - and continue to speak grammatically correct
                            English


3. Travel Abroad - Work in Brazil, Portugal, or Spain for 6 months
                             - Leave the country at least once a year
                             - Travel through Europe


4. Design & Create Funky Jewelry to share (give/sell)


Then I made another list of where I wanted to be with these 4 things in 5 years.


This is what I've concluded about seeing my dreams come true.


These are 4 desires that have remained quite constant throughout my life. Therefore, these are the only 4 things that I should regularly give time to, outside of ministry, job, relationsips (friends & family), and personal development (i.e. working out).


This is where focus comes in! My life is laid out before, and it's going to be great. You guys just wait. It all starts on Monday and Tuesday, when I blow this 2-part interview out of the water! I believe that it's already done!

No comments:

Post a Comment