I said it yesterday, "Tomorrow will be better than today was." And yesterday was rough so it didn't really take too much to make today (Wednesday) better. There are a few things that made today better.
1. The fact that I didn't get out of bed until 12 noon. Sure that may make me look like a bum (I'm not), but I had such an awful day on Tuesday that I decided I knew at least one thing that would counteract it. Sleeping in! Because then there are fewer hours of daylight for me to drudge through AND who doesn't like sleeping late. :)
2.I had some candy with my breakfast. Mmmm, Reese's. (I used to call'em "Reesies" or "Reesie cups" lol.
3. My sis and I decided to go to the NC state fair on free day! (Fun times + Free = You don't come by opportunities like these all the time!)
4. I went to storage and got my winter clothes out.
5. I found a box of winter clothes that has been lost at my grandparents house for about a year and a half.
6. My beautiful scarf that I bought from Spain was in the lost box!!! YES!
7. The great thing about the hassle of storing clothes by season is that when you take them out, you feel like you're going shopping... Or is that just me? :)
8. My hair is back in 2-strand twists = CUTENESS.
Random thought: During the past couple weeks, I tend to always be in better spirits at night time. I think it's cuz it's natural to chill at night time. I feel normal. When I begin to feel strange is when I have loads of "chill" time during the day. That makes unemployment rather obvious. (But it'll be over soon!)
Here's to better days and laughable nights (and awesome scarfs and storage shopping)!
No comments:
Post a Comment