Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I'm SO in love!

I just want to say that if you know me, you weren't at all alarmed by the title of this post. Nothing so major in my life has changed. I am in love... with the best boys in the world!

I have been spending time with my little brothers, Seth and Micah (ages 11 and 9), and I can't help but marvel at the wonderful young people that they are. It is so very easy to forget how it was to be that age. They say things that are so deep and grown-up, and then turn around and get excited about a silly cartoon. And I love it all! Their presence in my life is such a huge blessing! Honestly, I feel so rich! I want Seth and Mic (Mike) to know how much they mean to me. So I told them today that my life just wouldn't be as cool (gotta put it in language they can get down with) if they hadn't been born.

Today Seth and I played checkers (equals awesome!). Mic and I had a few spontaneous dance breaks! You know I love it! Yesterday we went bowling. I'm just glad that I get to be a part of their summer fun! I'm so glad they look up to me. I'm so glad they feel like they can talk to me.

My sister and I try to make it so that when they are with us, they feel secure in themselves. With us, they know they'll be celebrated. Just because Seth is Seth and Micah is Micah.

Funny thing: Yesterday Micah asked me, "When am I going to be an uncle?" Hahahahaha! M-Dub, you've got 8 years or more if you are waiting on me. Sorry.

Watch this dance break below...

No comments:

Post a Comment