Pages

Monday, July 5, 2010

I love Accents!

Hello friends (said in an English accent),

I love love love accents! I guess that makes sense since I love languages and other cultures! But I have a funny story that will show you how much I love accents.


So I was in Walgreen's with my sister J-Dub, and we were looking for something for my mother. We couldn't find it, but what we did see was the Walgreen's brand equivalent. Because of that I was convinced that I'd find what we were looking for if I just stared at the shelves awhile longer. I was so engrossed in this that I didn't register that my sister had said she was going to search the next aisle. I saw someone out of the corner of my eye and, thinking it was J, I began to think out loud... speaking in a British accent... in public. I got a 2nd peripheral look of the person on my right and immediately shut up. Yep, not Jessica. And all I could do was cover my mouth and laugh. I laughed so hard!
I love accents! I do them all the time. I've been doing the German accent lately.
Hollerrrrrrrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment